This Notice is provided in conjunction with the following companies:
ABSOLUTE RECREATION MANAGEMENT
CNCA AKA CANCER NUTRITION CENTERS OF AMERICA
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
The CHP Group is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal health and financial information (“personal information”). We have developed internal policies and procedures to comply with state and federal privacy and security laws. This Notice answers some common questions about how we handle your personal information.
This Notice applies to:
- People who own or apply for our products or services for personal use.
- Employee benefit plan participants and beneficiaries.
Please note that in this Notice, “you” refers only to those people. The Notice does not apply to an employer plan sponsor or group policyholder.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you as we do business with you. The types of information and the sources of this information are as follows:
- Information we obtain when you apply or enroll for products or services. You may provide facts such as your name; address; Social Security number; financial status; and, when applicable, health history.
- Information we obtain from others. This may include claims reports and medical records, when applicable.
- Information we obtain through our transactions and experience with you. This includes your claims history, payment, credit card information, and account values and balances.
- Information we obtain through the Internet. This includes data from online forms you complete. It also includes data when you visit our website.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Within The CHP Group
We may share personal information about you or about former customers, plan participants or beneficiaries for several reasons, including:
- To assist us in providing service;
- To help design and improve products; and
- To offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
In the course of doing business we may share data with others. This could include personal information about you or about former customers, plan participants or beneficiaries. Personal information may be shared with others for the following reasons:
- In response to a subpoena,
- To prevent fraud,
- To comply with inquiries from government agencies or other regulators, or
- For other legal purposes.
We also may share personal information with:
- Others that service your accounts, or that perform services on our behalf (such as other insurance companies, other service providers, banks or mutual fund companies); and
- Other companies with your consent, at your request, or as allowed by law.
We do not share medical information outside of The CHP Group or with others except:
- When needed to service your policies, accounts, claims or contracts;
- When laws protecting your privacy permit it; or
- When you consent.
WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We follow strict standards to safeguard personal information. These standards include, but are not limited to, utilizing firewalls with intrusion protection, 24/7 monitoring, encryption, limiting access to data, and regularly testing our security technology.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We strive for accurate records. Please tell us in you receive any incorrect materials from us. We will make appropriate changes.
You may write to us if you have questions about our Privacy Notice.
Contact our Privacy Officer at:
6600 SW 105th, Suite 115
Beaverton, OR 97008.
Receipt of this Notice does not mean your application has been accepted.
We may change our privacy practices at times. We will give you a revised notice when required by law.
Our privacy practices comply with all applicable laws. If a state’s privacy laws are more restrictive that those stated in this Notice, we comply with those laws.